Thanks to a surge in interest in our artisanal American-made products, shipping times will be longer for the foreseeable future.
Most orders will require 4-5 weeks.
Thank you for your kindness, patience, and support! Jason and the Linoto team.
Unfortunately, we can not guarantee orders placed at this time will arrive before December 24th 2020
Organic Linen Sheets
Each set is expertly crafted using 100% organic linen. These sheets are made in the USA by Linoto from certified organic Belgian flax yarns expertly woven in Italy. Our organic linen sheets are substantial and soft, and we’re pleased to offer this premium-quality linen from one of the oldest and most respected mills in Europe. Master weavers select only the finest quality long-staple flax fibers when weaving this luxurious cloth. Linoto bedding is breathable and cool-to-the-touch in the summer, and cozy and comforting in the winter. You’ll also discover that these sheet sets becoming softer with every wash. Each sheet set contains:
- 1 organic linen flat sheet
- 1 organic linen fitted sheet with an elastic hem
- 2 organic linen pillow cases or pillow shams (made for rectangular pillows)
At Linoto, we have many choices for pillowcases and shams. Each sheet set comes with your choice of end-loading standard/queen or king pillowcases or back-loading standard/queen or king envelope shams. Our bedding arrives perfectly soft, freshly washed, and ready to enjoy. All of our 100% linen sheets are washed with non-petroleum based, non-toxic, biodegradable laundry soap before they’re promptly folded and shipped.
Linoto linen sheets are easy to care for and require no ironing or dry cleaning: simply wash your linen bedding in warm water, tumble dry on the lowest heat setting for 15-20 minutes, and finally air or line dry while it’s still slightly damp.
Certified Organic Linen
The flax utilized within this special collection is a result of many years of hard work and patience. To achieve this strict level of certification, farmers have restored nearly 1,000 acres of land in northern France. These farmers tended this property until it reached an approved degree of natural biodiversity. After the linen in harvested from this land, the manufacturing process is strictly monitored. From the initial stage of raw flax to the final weaving and finishing process, our linen is carefully watched to ensure that the product is organic and chemical-free. Overall, our entire production process has the lowest possible effect on the environment.
The linen used in our world-class linen sheet sets:
- Are dew-retted
- This means that the linen is broken down naturally with rainwater and morning dew rather than harsh chemicals and wasteful quantities of water
- Contain no chemical softening agents
- Feature a lovely Cream Color through use of non-toxic, oxygen-based solutions
- Feature a Natural Color through use of unbleached, dye-free raw linen
- Are washed using economically-sound washing machines and 100% biodegradable laundry soap
- Are packed and shipped in recycled paper products
- Are designed and manufactured here in the USA
- Come with a 30-day money back guarantee
- Feature free shipping within the USA
Are you not seeing what you’re looking for? At Linoto, we can make many items in custom lengths and sizes. We can also work with you to help you discover the perfect color.
Did You Know?
- All linen crops require 86% less pesticide than cotton crops with similar yields
- All linen crops require 75% less water than cotton crops
- Linen dries twice as fast as cotton